Building a new house can be a very stressful process, but it doesn’t have to be. We have broken down the necessities of choosing a custom home builder.
A good builder:
- Is trustworthy & honest – the builder/client relationship must be as strong as the foundation in which the house is built upon
- Is organized & time efficient – on schedule and on budget, giving ongoing reports to clients
- Has necessary qualifications – registered with Tarion and WSIB
- Is experienced in the industry – well connected with trades, architects, surveyors and inspectors
- Is compatible with their clients – in taste and style
- Will not compromise quality for price – no hidden costs or surprises during construction